- The Department of Post, Government of India released a postage stamp with First Day cover and a Pamphlet on Bhavan in New Delhi to "commemorate the 75th Annivesary of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan". The stamp displays Bhavan's Central Office building over looked by Kulapati K.M. Munshi.
- Bhavan's Kulapati Munshi Cultural Centre started at Irinjalakuda, Kerala.
- Bhavan's K.M. Munshi Institute for Good Governance started at Bengaluru.
- Bhavan’s Nagpur Kendra started its Fourth School at Trimurti Nagar, Nagpur.
- The President of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the Ramakrishnan Knowledge Centre in Bhubaneswar in memory of late Ramakrishnan, Former Executive Secretary of Bhavan, on September 7, 2013.
- Gandhi Peace Foundation, Delhi conferred on Bhavan its "Swami Pranavananda Peace Award" for its contribution to Gandian literature.
- Bhavan's Bahrain Indian School started.
- Bhavan's Al Saad Indian School started in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi.
- Bhavan's Scientific Excellence Academy started in Kuwait.
- Bhavan’s Muktangan Exploratory Science Centre, Pune honoured with a National award for popularizing science among children, instituted by the National Council for Science and Technology Communication, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Bhavan's Cultural Academy & Centre of Arts started in Ahmedabad.
- Bhavan’s Kala Kendra, Amritsar is started.
- Bhavan's NTPC Vidya Mandir started in Mouda, Nagpur.
- Bhavan's College of Arts & Commerce started in Kochi, Kerala.
- Bhavan’s Scientific Excellence Academy started in Kuwait.
- Bhavan’s Tripura Teacher Training College is started
- Bhavan’s Lilavati Munshi B.Ed College, New Delhi is started
- Bhavan’s Research Centre, Kochi is started
- Bhavan’s Nagpur Kendra started its Fifth School at Koradi.
- Bhavan Infosys Foundation started a cultural outreach program through an MOU entered in May 2016 to resurrect and showcase our traditional culture and to revive dying arts.
- The Bhavan’s Ramayana and Mahabharata, both written by C. Rajagopalachari and History & Culture of the Indian People Vol. 1 – XI edited by R.C. Majumdar figure in the compilation of 70 most influential books published in India after 1947. The Hindustan Times compiled the list to commemorate the 70th anniversary celebrations of Independence Day – 2017.
- Three former students - B. Sidharth(Adarsha Vidyalaya, Kochi), Jameel Fathima Zeba and V.V. Sai Praneeth ( Bhavan’s Public School , Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad) secured 15th 16th and 196th ranks respectively in the All India Civil Service Examination 2017.
- Bhavan’s Centre for Cultural & Social Responsibility, Jaipur is started.
- Pranav Goyal, a student of the Bhavan’s Vidyalaya in Panchkula secured First rank in the country in the Joint Entrance examination (JEE Advanced) for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) .
- Bhavan’s SPJIMR, one among the five Indian business schools makes it to the top 50 Qs Global ranking in the year 2018.
- Bhavan’s Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT) accorded Autonomous status from 2018.
- Bhavan’s Kochi Kendra 50th year Jublilee celebration was inaugurated on August 17, 2019.
- Shri Narendra Modi visited Bhavan’s Bharwari Campus on May1, 2019.
- The Bengaluru Kendra digitalized the past issues of Bhavan’s Journal The digitalization covered the issues of the past 63 years comprising 1551 issues that carried 32203 articles by 4465 authors across 1,68,217 pages.
- Bhavan’s Collge, Andheri, Mumbai received autonomous status for a period of 10 years.
- Bhavan’s B.P.Vidya Mandir, Chinchbhuvan, Nagpur started on July 15,2019
- Bhavan’s Puthucode Kendra organized a National Sanskrit Seminar on Vedas and Darsanas.