5. Admission to Class X and XII are subject to prior approval by the CBSE, New Delhi in case of Transfers / change of Board / change of school. Parents have to represent for approval through School. Class XII admissions will be considered only in the subjects offered by the school provided the student has opted for the same subjects in the previous year and qualified with at least 60% marks.
6. For admission to Class XI the students should have scored a minimum of 60% in Mathematics and Science for the Science stream (MPCC / MBPC) and 60% in Social Studies and Mathematics for the Commerce Stream (MEC-Admissions are subject to a minimum strength of 15 as per the criteria).
7. Class XI students are offered a special coaching for AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination). A separate fee of Rs. 10000/- per annum will be charged for the same. Desirous candidates may apply at the earlier, as only limited seats are available.
8. Admissions will not be accepted after the month of June. A child seeking and allowed admission to any class in July is required to pay fee for the month of June also.
9. Withdrawals can be made on the basis of application on a prescribed form given at least 15 days in advance of the required date. All school dues have to be cleared before the Transfer certificate is issued.
10. Only Security / Caution deposit is refundable when the child leaves the school.